Monday, August 22, 2016

Reginald Kaigler ― HARD TRUTH: The Republican Party Needs Cultural Change To WIN AMERICA!

By Reginald Kaigler

I'm going to tell you what's wrong with the Republican Party. Obviously, the party has abandoned its small government/liberty ideological roots. But its inability to attracting racial minorities is making the party less and less relevant in American cities and threatens to create a situation where conservatives can't win presidential elections (or even compete in many senatorial races).

I will discuss how the GOP can attract more minority voters and win the victory. But first, I must explain why the GOP is losing minority votes. Rough Upbringing I will use myself as an example.

I am a 34 year old black Libertarian who loves guns and doesn't want to government to take over every aspect of my life.

I was born in the Motor City in 1981 during the beginning of a major economic downturn for the industrial north. The auto industry was beginning to move jobs over seas and close manufacturing plants in cities such as Detroit and Flint, MI.

I was raised by a single black mother in the industrial decaying city of Flint, MI. My mother raised my older sister and I in the heart of the Rust Belt. We were homeless when we moved to Flint in 1985. Although my family depended on welfare and food stamps to get by, I never felt comfortable in that environment. I think this is why I've always looked for a political path that was different from the people I was surround by. As a young man in college, I didn't know a lot about politics, but I knew that I walked something different. My mother and older sister were staunch Democrats, but I never cared for the Democratic Party. After all, the Democrat Party had always controlled the impoverished city of Flint and usually controlled the declining state of Michigan.

Read the full article HERE.